LDA Index du Forum

LDA
-LEGION DISCIPLINAIRE DE ARES-

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Sacha Baron Cohen 'dupes' Sarah Palin for new TV series

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LDA Index du Forum -> L'Alliance -> L'Histoire de l'alliance
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Meghan120

Féminin
Point(s): 3
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 08:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sacha Baron Cohen 'dupes' Sarah Palin for new TV series Répondre en citant

Former Republican vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin says Sacha Baron Cohen "duped" her in an interview by posing as a wounded military veteran.
The Borat star has been secretly filming for a new satirical comedy series that will air on TV next week.
It was revealed on Monday the show - titled Who is America? - would explore "diverse individuals" in the US "across the political and cultural spectrum".
Palin wrote on Facebook: "Yup - we were duped. Ya' got me, Sacha. Feel better?"
She went on: "I join a long list of American public personalities who have fallen victim to the evil, exploitive, sick 'humour' of the British 'comedian' Sacha Baron Cohen, enabled and sponsored by CBS/Showtime."
Baron Cohen series to air on Channel 4
Baron Cohen is best known for hoaxing interviewees as comedy characters Ali G, Borat Sagdiyev and fashion reporter Bruno, all of whom inspired big-screen films.
Lenovo Support
Palin, the former governor of Alaska, said she was asked to contribute to a "legit historical documentary" and traveled across the US with one of her daughters.
She wrote: "Baron Cohen (I presumed) had heavily disguised himself as a disabled US Veteran, fake wheelchair and all.

"Out of respect for what I was going to be, I would have thought it would be a good idea to have a complete interview with me. and walked out, much to Cohen's sorrow.

'How dare you'
"The disrespect of our US military and middle-class Americans via Cohen's foreign commentaries under the guise of interview questions was perverse."
Palin, who asked for the program to be donated to charity, added: "Mock politicians and innocent public personalities all you want, if that lets you sleep at night, but .

"Truly sick."
Last week, the comedian teased his comeback with a clip preview showing US Vice President Dick Cheney apparently agreeing to autograph a "waterboard kit" - in reality a plastic water jug.
Who is America? will premiere on Showtime in the US on Sunday and the network has promised to show off the comedian and actor "as you never see him before".
The series will begin in the UK on Monday at Channel 4 at 22:00 BST.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Juil - 08:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LDA Index du Forum -> L'Alliance -> L'Histoire de l'alliance Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation